Introducing Philosophy (Paperback)
A Graphic Guide
Dave Robinson, Judy Groves
Share this book
Philosophers have always enjoyed asking awkward and provocative questions, such as:
- What is the nature of reality?
- What are human beings really like?
- What is special about the human mind and consciousness?
- Are we free to choose who we are and what we do?
- Can we prove that God exists?
- Can we be certain about anything at all?
- What is truth?
- Does language provide us with a true picture of the world?
- How should we behave towards each other?
- Do computers think?